Affiliate Membership: $5,000
Affiliate membership is open to associations, corporations, partnerships and individuals sharing common interests with the American Waterways Operators, but who do not operate vessels themselves. Examples of affiliate members are shipyards, shore tankering services, law firms, engineering firms, insurance companies, and many more.
Dues are based on the calendar year. This means that new members pay a pro-rated portion of the dues to complete the calendar year in which they join. It is important to keep this in mind as you consider your dues for the coming years.
Download the membership form.
Examples of Affiliate Member Businesses
- Marine Management
- Vessel Leasing
- Vessel Building, Repair, and Cleaning
- Legal Services
- Marine Finance
- Marine Software
- Equipment manufacturers
- Maritime Publications
- Recognition and respect among peers and customers
- Avenues to market your services
- A platform to promote industry awareness
- Opportunities to collaborate with members on pivotal industry issues
- Access to cutting-edge industry research studies
- Industry leadership opportunities
- A team of experts advocating on your behalf
- AWO Letter, AWO Alerts, and other timely publications
- Career enriching meeting and convention experiences