Sole Proprietor Membership: $1,750
Sole proprietor membership is reserved for affiliate member companies with a single employee, such as independent consultants.
To learn whether you qualify for the Sole Propriertor membership category, please contact Caitlin Kidd, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the application online.
- Recognition and respect among peers and customers
- A platform to promote industry awareness
- Opportunities to collaborate with members on pivotal industry issues
- Access to cutting-edge industry research studies
- Industry leadership opportunities
- A team of experts advocating on your behalf
- AWO Letter, AWO Alerts, and other timely publications
- Career enriching meeting and convention experiences
- Avenues to market your services
Dues are based on the calendar year. This means that new members will pay a pro-rated portion of the dues to complete the calendar year in which they join. It is important to keep this in mind as you consider your dues for the coming years.