This membership is reserved for those companies that own or operate
tugboats, towboats or barges engaged in U.S. domestic transportation
and that demonstrate a good faith commitment to achieve compliance
with the AWO Responsible Carrier Program.
Please Read Responsible Carrier
Benefits of AWO Membership
- You may attend and participate in all of AWO's many functions:
semi-annual conventions, committee meetings, regional meetings,
and Board of Directors meetings.
- You may serve as a member of our many standing and special committees,
where the fundamental work of the association is done.
- You receive a subscription to the AWO Letter, which will
keep you informed of the latest developments in our industry and
in our association.
- You receive the association's Annual Report, legislative
and regulatory position papers and other valuable publications.
- You are entitled to use the AWO logo in your advertising and
on your stationery and business cards.
- You will receive individualized assistance in implementing the
AWO Responsible Carrier Program at no additional cost.
Please Download the AWO Carrier Membership Application by clicking on the link below. The file is in .pdf format.
(If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may install
it from the Adobe