This membership is open to associations, corporations, sole
proprietorships, partnerships and individuals sharing common interests
with AWO's carrier members but not eligible for AWO carrier membership.
Affiliate Members enjoy the full range of benefits of AWO membership.
However, Affiliate Members neither vote nor hold office in AWO.
There is one Affiliate Member seat on the Board of Directors that
is filled annually through nomination by the AWO Chairman of the
Board, and election by the AWO Executive Committee.
Benefits of AWO Membership
- You may attend all of AWO's many functions: seminars, conventions,
and Board of Directors meetings.
- You may serve as a non-voting member of our many standing
and special committees, where the fundamental work of the association
- You receive a subscription to the AWO Letter, which will
keep you informed of the latest developments in our industry and
in our association.
- You receive the association's Annual Report, legislative and
regulatory position papers and other valuable publications.
- You are entitled to use the AWO logo in your advertising and
on your stationary and business cards.
You may download a printable Affiliate
Membership Application in .pdf format.